The ÉOES Parent Council & Fundraising Society meets on a monthly basis throughout the year. All who want to be involved are welcome to attend these meetings.
The meetings are held online through Google Meet at 12:00 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month. The meeting link can be obtained through the office or can be found on the EOES Parent Council Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/
ÉOES Parent Council – The purpose of the parent council is to provide ADVICE on the development of school matters, such as mission, policies, plans etc., where requested.
École Olds Elementary Fundraising Society
The École Olds Elementary school fundraising society believes in:
- An inviting and inclusive learning environment
- Providing the established curriculum, enhanced where possible by field trips, guest speakers, and quality materials
- Fine arts programming that encompass music, movement and the visual arts
- A physical education program that allows all students to participate
- Partnerships with the school’s administration and community in the delivery of programming that enhances the whole development of each student.
The École Olds Elementary school fundraising society will work to fulfill the education potential of the school’s children through communication and partnership between staff, parents and the community.
The École Olds Elementary school fundraising society will strive to enhance the education of our children by providing financial support to the school council and school administration, where needed, through fundraising.
Goals and Objectives:
The École Olds Elementary School Fundraising Society will endeavour to:
- Enhance educational opportunities for all students.
- Promote and provide an environment that helps all students develop to their full potential.
- Engage parents and respective networks for prospective fundraising assistance, time and in-kind support.