|Name:||École Olds Elementary School|
|Principal:||Ms. Margo Nygard|
|Vice Principal:||Mrs. Alanna Sampson|
|Email:||Mrs. Lisa Hallett|
Throughout our school there is an atmosphere of energy and enthusiasm that reminds us that learning is fun! École Olds Elementary School practices the Chinooks Edge School Division's mission & vision. Here are some unique programs and opportunities offered at ÉOES:
* Full-time specialist teachers for music and physical education.
* Full-time librarian working with a collection of more than 15,000 resources.
* Comprehensive supports for students with special needs.
* Pre-Kindergarten program for 3 and 4 year olds with special needs.
* Early Literacy Program for students in kindergarten to grade four.
* Kindergarten programs with full-time educational assistants.
* French Immersion program currently offered in grades 1-4.
* Two-station gym, complete with a climbing wall.
* School-wide art projects that represent our children and their work.
* Performance assemblies by each grade level and professional music/drama performances