Our Pre-Kindergarten program provides a rich learning environment for children who have been identified as having a special educational need or who are English as a Second Language (ESL) learners. Here are some quick facts for parents:
* Pre-Kindergarten offers half-day programming three days each week (Tuesday-Thursday) throughout the school year.
* The program is free to parents.
* Full-time staff includes a certified teacher and educational assistants.
* Additional support is provided by speech & language pathologists as well as occupational & physical therapists.
* Parents are encouraged to view our online Pre-Kindergarten Brochure for additional information.
Parents can find application forms and additional information at:
|École Olds Elementary School (403) 556-8477
Chinook’s Edge School Division (403) 227-7070
Olds Parent LINK Centre (403) 586-6537
Olds Community Health Centre (403) 556-8441