The Kindergarten Program at École Olds Elementary School offers students the opportunity to begin their schooling with a positive experience in a caring and supportive environment. Each kindergarten classroom has a full-time teacher and a full-time educational assistant to help your child orchestrate early success.
Parents are encouraged to download our Kindergarten Handbook for additonal information.
Children who were born prior to December 31, 2012 are now eligible for kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year. To register your child at ÉOES, simply:
1. Complete a Kindergarten Program Preference Form.
2. Complete a Student Registration Form. This form includes the registration for bussing for rural students.
3. Complete an urban bus registration form (if applicable):
2016-2017 Urban/Inter-School Transportation Registration Form. (for town students only)
4. Drop the completed forms off at the OES office along with a copy of your child's birth certificate. (Note: The forms noted above are available at the office. Parents who would like to complete the forms prior to coming in are welcome to download the documents by clicking on them. In addition, the forms can be mailed out upon request.)
5. For parents registering from afar and for parents registering their children during the summer break (July 1 - August 29), we ask that the completed forms be mailed to the address below:
École Olds Elementary School
5413 - 53 Street
Olds, AB, T4H 1S9
Re: New Registration
Please call (403) 556-8477 for further information. Kindergarten is such an exciting time for kids. We look forward to sharing that excitement with your child! We look forward to meeting you!